Monday, June 22, 2009

Weeeeeee, cherry cherry boom boom :D

I'M BACK :D
SO WHASSUP?
Exams are over.
Second term has started.
Results are back.
I improved alot compared to last year, so I'm happy :D
But my maths & science went down the drain.
Meanwhile my geography & history flew up :D

So ehhhh ok.
I'm gonna study harder for this term, nerd nerd x)
I loveeeee the form 1's this year, well some to be exact.
Got to know so many of them, different personalities, different problems, more for me to solve, but I love them all the same :)
Taekwondo, heheeee currently green belt.
Being Ben's senior, at least I'm better than him in something FINALLY ==
Yellow house this year, well..
" Hey Marianne! "
Known by some of the form 1's when I have no idea who they are :\
But it's good to know them, badminton competition are coming soon, Phuay Yee get ready, I want to go against you okay..? :D
Ohhh and I'm gonna be a metal mouth this Thursday.
I'll try to remember to EEEEEEE at you, Phuay Yee ;P

I HATE LEECHES.
I HATE LEECHES.
I HATE LEECHES.

Once bitten, twice shy.
Never going to FRIM ever again D:

So that's about it.
I'm thinking of adding Jeannie into one of our authors :)
What do you think?
Anyways hmmmmm, I only see Phuay Yee's, Hui Ping's & my posts..
Ben & Sue Ann are MIA again, especially Ben ==
Hahhh I know a way to make Ben blog, using torture x)
Here's one of my masterpiece pictures :D
So Ben, if you don't blog, there's gonna be many more of them coming in!


I'M OFF.

No comments: