Saturday, August 8, 2009

WhooHoo~

Well, firstly, New member. Welcome (:

LALALA. Form 2 life are awesome. Like seriously awesome. :D
LALALA. But form 2 gonna end soon. Like very soon. ):
LALALA. So Fast. Like really really fast. there goes one year ):
LALALA. I had fun. so much fun. Like really a lot. (:
LALALA. Braces. May. Contacts. Next year. I'm waiting.
LALALA. PMR. Stress. Stuffs. I'm scared.
LALALA. My results are dropping.
LALALA. I need to study.
LALALA. Anyone please. Remind me to study.
LALALA. Crap. I'm Sleepy.
LALALA. Badminton tomorrow?
LALALA. Crap. Suddenly feel like playing badminton now.
LALALA. Camp next week.
LALALA. No english, No chinese, No Miss Vui, No Pn Yeo.
LALALA. I'm in love with the song 'Lucky'
LALALA. Lucky I'm in love with my bestfriend.
LALALA. I think i got sun burn again.
LALALA. Stand under the sun for 3 hours this morning.
LALALA. Upload picture damn slow.
LALALA. PATIENCE.
LALALA. I don't have.
LALALA. MONEY.
LALALA. I don't have.
LALALA. Earrings. (: (:
LALALA. Necklace.
LALALA. Randomness strike.
LALALA. Excuse me.
LALALA. I need to sleep.
LALALA BeeWhyEe. BeeWhyEe.

PhuayYee (:
Crazy again.

No comments: