Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Roar!:D

Hmm, it's been ages since the last time I blogged.:D
Lets see..


What I've being up lately..

Sports day!
:D
Ok, got 3rd for 4x100m and 2nd for 4x400m.
I failed to get into final for hurdles because I fell down and knocked my head at the last hurdles._.
whatever.
Got 4th for my high jump and 800m.
Sucksss.:S
Can't find any picture of me running.:S

Prefects' Installtion

Installation rocks this year!
Performed waka waka and three :)
I screwed up the ribbon part._.
The slide show is super awesome and touched.
Tears falling down from everyone's eyes after watching.
It's such an awesome slide show.
Credits to Yuen Wei!
:D
Ate 1 slice of pizza.
According to Marianne, Kelvin ate 7 slices.
Omg, crazy.:S
After that we went to McD.:D
It was fun and memorable day.:D

waka waka.:)

Soccerthon.
Didn't participate.
I got expelled from the prefects' team because I can't skip class.T_T
Should have join my class' team =_=
They offered me a place but I rejected it because I was in the prefects' team.
Before I even accept the offer, my class' team was full so i got kicked out and they wanted me back the next day.
Whatever=_=

Anything else..?
:P

No comments: