Sunday, February 1, 2009

Eeeeeeee :D

Hehe random title.
Right Phuay Yeeeeeeeeeee? ;)
I'm currently on facebook more than I ever had before.
Idk why =/
My friendster needs dusting already.
Too long never login.

Went for church today yesterday and I saw the header picture on the LCD screen before sermon was preach.
I was like o.O and nudging Ben till he got what I meant.
"Eh, doesn't that picture look familiar?"
Hahas.

Got real little ang paus this year :(
Haiz, married people are being stingy lately.
Hahas xD

Anyway I'm gonna go blog in my own blog now.
Because I think I'm blogging a ridiculous amount of posts in this blog.
Just look at the labels on the right and you'll get what I mean.
Bye :)

p.s. to Hui Ping.
You need to get an individual picture girl!! :D

p.s. to Ben.
Show off, hehe ;b


- Complicated Marianne :)

No comments: