Booyah.
didn't blog here for so long di. haha :X
let's see, i shall summarize things that happened.
erm, well, i can't figure out where to start. lols
Tmn Sea's monthly test coming, geez. need to study.
I'm struggling with sejarah, well as usual.
Someone promised me that __ will help me in math. =]
I'm keeping myself busy this weekend so i won't be thinking ___
I slept until 12.30 today :X
___ is not replying my messages. =[
I slipped and fell on the mud yesterday.
Now my back aches. =/
My butt was wet because i fell and sit on the mud. -.-
Someone is nice enough to stay up and chat with me =] [after __ fell asleep]
I think i learned mood swing from Marianne. =/
Mood swing is not a good thing. =/
I know I'm random.
I'm just crapping to prevent this blog suffocate from the dead-bloggie-syndrome.
And well, i'm just blogging to prevent myself thinking too much of ___
Baa. 3 days are just way too much. =/
Scouts annual camp is around the corner.
Don't know whether it's a good thing or not.
3 days, without phone again. =/
I'm alone at home.
well, i'm alone with my maid.
and the tv is on.
playing indian songs. =.=
i shall study at this time.
but not blogging.
=/
baaa. study larrr. -.-
PeeWhy from =] turn to =/ then turn back to =] then ended up become @.@
ZzZ bear with me. i'm being way too random. =/
No comments:
Post a Comment