Friday, October 23, 2009

Boo!

Boo!
I'm back.:P

reasons that I didn't blog lately:
-Lazy
-busy editing my 2nd shared blog
-Read chinese novels till I forgot to blog.:O
-exam.

:)



waittttt.
There's a new author?
Oh no..
who is it..?


POOH BEAR?!

oh no.
He is going to bully me><
zzzz


Conversation of me and Neshan.
*I didn't start it, Neshan start it and I ignored him=="*

Neshan: Hey, are you bored?
Me: what do you think?
Neshan: Well,we should start a conversation about conversation.Actually what is Conversation.
Me: =="......*sweating like hell till I need to change to a new uniform*
*Ignored him and walked away.*

Zadou.=="..




Teacher asked : what do you do on deepavali?
Me: studying?
Teacher: study what?
Me: Science i think...nooooo! BM!! ....nooooo!!!! Literature...Noooo!Sejarah!

*everyone looks at me*

Teacher said: I think you've study tooooo much.

"........."

And I forgot to do tuition homework just because I've totally forgot.
Thanks to Definisi and others=="

-end of stoy-

Lixin.:D


p/s:
Marianne said :
"BENEDICT SIM-REN, BLOG!"

No comments: