Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Please help me.

There's this guy who claims that he knows me very well from Friendster, but the major problem is, I've no idea who he is :\
And the worst is, he's coming all the way back to Selangor, to meet up with me, in church :0
He travels around every week, so he's a busy man, I think.
I've no idea how old he is.
He wants me to be in contact with him, he nearly gave me his number but I declined, so he added me on Facebook instead.
I have to do research on him, he's creeping me out with his friendliness.
& yes, I'm currently chatting with him of facebook.
But he seems extremely nice, so I'm not too afraid :)
Way to go Marianne, way to go :X


3 more days of exams! :D
Geography, I hate love you.


So drawing the hibiscus for my Satu Malaysia poster :)

No comments: