Wednesday, October 22, 2008

intro//late 4 skol 2day//jamming session [WHOOHOO!!]

hey guys
hui ping here… :D [I noe FINALLY im posting sumthin…-___-]
marianne,ben,sueann n sook yin r having their finals so im sorta trying 2 make this blog ALIVE(?!) so dat they wont kill me after their finals finish cuz I finish mine ady… YAY!! :D
so 2day I wuz late 4 SKOL cuz of da DUMB traffic light!!
anyway… I got stuck in front of the office 4 like almost 1 hour 2 wait 2 mdm mathews n mdm goh 2 cum…
juz 2 sign our stikin LATE SLIPs(?!)!!! (I noe its TOTALLY…lame)
so anyway got sum frenz 2 hang out wit while waiting…(yay!!) lotz of ppl were late 2day…
including teachers!! (HAHAHA…in ur faces!!)
so enuf abt dat…
the jamming session dat wuz held in the wms chapel organized by the cf group rocked!!
although they went off key abit…(sumtimes)
n we had a guest pastor 2 cum 2 tok…
he talked abt life n stuff like dat…
anyway we had lotz of fun!! :]
in case u guys r wondering wat I do now since my finals r over…
I juz play games in school everyday!!
muahahahahahaha (except when the teachers r giving out markz… T______T)
Anyway guess datz all 4 now so bai bai 4 now!!
:D:@:S:X:]:C:*:#
-hui ping-

No comments: