Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Plans for the future ;)

I just added in some new pictures in the picture area.
As you can see all the new ones have me in it = ='
So if any of you take any pictures together please send it to me.
I need to add more in =)
And also cause I don't feel very nice having so many pictures in me there o_O
So I plan to take a picture of Sook Yin and Sue Ann during taekwondo practice.
As for Ben..
Haiyo I forgot to take a picture of him and Hui Ping during the concert..
Haiz..
Erm looks like I have to take a picture of him and me during church..
Dang. I hate bringing my camera to church when there's no special occasion lah..
Argh!! Hmm..Maybe Esther took a picture of him talking to Hui Ping or me..
I dunno lah..
I'll just wait for her to tag me in facebook for the pictures
..
BEN. You better join taekwondo next year!!
Your making life very difficult for me ah!!!

P.S. to Sue Ann, Ben and Sook Yin.
PLEASE remember to post something into the blog!!
Me and Hui Ping are killing time to just post stuff in here nearly every day..
So I might be letting all 3 of you take over the blog during the whole holiday :D
Be prepared =)


And I just realise all the visitors of this blog are ALL girls.
Where did the male gender go to..?
[I'm not saying that your female, Ben xD]
Uh nevermind..I'll force a few guys from my class to view the blog then =)

Complicated Marianne ;D

No comments: