Friday, October 3, 2008

It's Alive!! =D

Yay! The blog is alive..FINALLY!!
And I finally found a plan to upload Hui Ping's picture in..
Using the URL in the blog..Yay!!
= =' shock sendiri.

Sook Yin, as for the banner..
At first I thought you wrote MPH(Mental Problem Hospital xD)
Then only I saw it clearer and erm it's different and unique =)
Which is a good thing =D
In my opinion it needs more colors..
But it still looks nice :)

Ben, erm did you actually wake up so early in the morning just to post that up?
Cause if you did I'm gonna feel really really bad for making you post something leh..

Last but not least..
Just to inform everyone..
Hui Ping won't be posting anything till after her final exam..
Which is on the 16th of October if I'm not wrong..
So wish her good luck in her exams! =)
Cause she's the only 1 from Wesley Methodist School in this blog =)
Well I guess that's all for today..



Complicated Marianne ;)

No comments: