LOUD was awesome ;)
No better words can describe it!
Well I'll be writing about it in my blog soon..
So I'm not really bothered to RE-write it here.
It will be sorta wasting my time o_O
Well can't wait to get more of theisanecrazy pictures from Esther..
Argh..I'm so sick of tagging others in my facebook..
Ish. And I don't even know which pictures does Esther actually want..
It's STRESSING!!
Pictures of the concert will soon be posted in this blog..
Cause I'm LAZY to upload all of it AGAIN.
Done it in my blog though =D
No better words can describe it!
Well I'll be writing about it in my blog soon..
So I'm not really bothered to RE-write it here.
It will be sorta wasting my time o_O
Well can't wait to get more of the
Argh..I'm so sick of tagging others in my facebook..
Ish. And I don't even know which pictures does Esther actually want..
It's STRESSING!!
Pictures of the concert will soon be posted in this blog..
Cause I'm LAZY to upload all of it AGAIN.
Done it in my blog though =D
Not done studying yet =X
Well only for Sejarah and Geography..
The others I can handle =)
T__T shouldn't have lend Wendy my Sejarah nota on Saturday..
Now I can't freaking study it!!!
I need my nota to study!!
Hope she returns it to me tomorrow if not I'm so
I don't wanna frigging FAIL my Sejarah AGAIN DARN IT!!!!
P.S. what Hui Ping said is TRUE.
I RE-dream the whole concert the night of the concert.
And what I dreamt of was UNEXPECTED, SUPRISING & EEEWWW!
You met with a poisionous ____ and passed out o.O
(Fill in the blanks)
Complicated Marianne ;)
Complicated Marianne ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment