Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year//Happy Birthday :)

Happy Chinese New Year peeps!! :D
Hope you have a great new year and get lots of red packets ;)
The person who gets the most red packets havta belanja
May the year of the ox bless you and your family well :)

Your pratically wondering why I'm blogging at this time.
Erm well I can't sleep because there are many people playing fireworks in my neighbourhood now.
Bang. Bang. Bang. Tak perlu tidurlah saya ini..

Hehe well anyways,
Happy 14th Birthday Ben!! :D
Like you told me it's a real special day for your entire family today.
Not just your birthday but something else too :)
Well hope you and your family a great day then ;D
And don't worry I won't go to your house just to splash you.
Hahaha. That 1 day was enough already..
And I was told that you actually enjoyed the water = ='
You're a weird but nice guy.
Haha. Nerds share the same birthday :p

- Complicated Marianne :D

No comments: