Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rainy day.

Long time didn't blog here dii. So here i am, to blog. haha
rain rain go away, come again another day.
ugh, gonna run on the muddy field tomorrow.
and my school shoe & bag are all soaking wet due to the heavy rain.
But i still enjoy running and walking in the rain. haha
I know i'm weird. :P
______________

there's just one thing i dont get. Why isn't Marianne the wakil badminton for yellow house? I mean.. yea.. why? lol... i'm not saying that lishan is not good. I'm just... well, curious? Urghh, and GAN KAH LOK is the wakil badminton for blue house. Ugh, isn't that sad?
______________

well, i'm just random. I got too bored, so that's why i'm here. But i can't think of any other things to blog about. So i shall go now.
_______________

PeeWhy feel like playing badminton now.
=]

No comments: