First time being online this
And there's still more people signing in somemore =/
I'm so bored.
I want school!!
Well accept for the rules and exams though..
Can't wait to try out 2 Angsana tomorrow ;p
Haha if I like the class I shall study very hard to stay in it.
If I don't like it..
Well I won't study too hard ;D
Yeah I know I have mood swing issues.
Well I can't control it. Learned this
It's always darn weird when he does it =/
And I'v just viewed some of Esther's new pictures on facebook.
Only viewed 10 of the latest uploaded.
8 out of ten had Sook Yin in it.
7 out of ten had Tabby in it.
And 2 out of ten had Ben in it, one of it looks so
Yes I know you people had fun. I was practically deaf on the phone with Tabby.
And no I still don't feel sleepy.
Shoot.
I need to save credit from too much sms.
Phone calls..erm way too late.
Watch tv. Nahh..too loud.
Self-talk. Sick of doing to much of it.
Kay made up my mind. I shall randomly google all over the net till I'm sleepy.
And I should be in school by 11-12 something tomorrow. As usual.
School starts normal time for the form 2's.
Adios ;b
p.s. im suprised you're the one that's feeling awkward. Should be me instead right?
- Complicated Marianne =)
No comments:
Post a Comment