It's New Year everyone!!
why everyone so emo punya ...
don't worry, be happy lar..
everything will be fine. trust me ;)
ahaha. It's 1.04 a.m. now and I'm sooooo hyper.
Listening to rock songs, singing out loud and dancing like nobody's business.
ahahah. xD
Don't think I'll sleep that early tonight. ahah
And I'll save my time for Stephenie Meyer later. hehe.
School gonna start sooooon.
Gosh, I'm not ready yet!
I don't know where's my school shoes,
I haven't buy any books,
I don't know what i should bring to school for the 1st day of school,
I haven't even read finish my Eclipse! [I'll finish it soon, SOON.] ahaha
---------------------------------------------
Anything lar.. It should be like last year..
haha woke up at 11.30 a.m. and rush to school, ahahha
I was late for school the 1st day. The orientation day. ahah
We were suppose to be there at 12.30 p.m. [I think]
And I was still at home when it's 12.45 p.m. ahahhahaa :P
---------------------------------------------
It's gonna be a fun year this year![I hope]
Anyway, i shall go now. ahaha
Happy New Year!
;)
P.S to Marianne : I wrapped your book. ;) And and and I want Thank For The Memories. ahahah thank you my library ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment