Saturday, January 10, 2009

Memories.

Woah Phuay Yee.
Your last post is mostly about me :p
Hehe, ya I know perasan.

Well it really was great memories.
I actually dedicated a post about Xin Yi, Phuay Yee, Joeal, Clinton and Siok Kim in my own blog..
Well I hid lots of stuff because some of it is best to be unmention =b

To Phuay Yee.
Yes I know we talk about really weird and funny stuff in class that makes us go hyper practically every day. I think you rethink about what I said whenever I look at you then you'll suddenly start laughing right?
But you ought to see how your eyes look when you're shocked by my words and Xin Yi's perverted comments. Hehehe x)
And the field thing was also embarassing for me kay..
The whole class was like O_O at me. And I go blush, blush, blush =X
Well what to do, I was hyper that day. And I gave Clinton a shock as well when I did that xD

As for the Ho Yan Hor, hehe well Joeal told me a few days ago that he's currently using the bottle we gave him along with the Ho Yan Hor :p
Haha I seriously must see him drinking from the bottle, I think I'll laugh till my stomach hurt :D
And as for my birthday..
=_= thank you for soaking me all wet along with the others.
I got a cold on my way home and you were laughing most of the time when I called you to inform you I got a cold due to what happened in school.
But you weren't the only one.
The others who smsed me to ask whether I got sick was laughing their tears out also =.="

Oh! Remember the one about Clinton, Joeal and me?
The one that made me blush the whole day.
"Leong Fung,genJoealjiangJoealwoaini."
And well you should know what happened then.
I said the wrong words and the outcome was OH CRAP.
So damn malu seriously. And Joeal got the wrong message =.=

And just in case anyone is wondering about what I just wrote..
I don't have such feelings for Joeal damn it!
He's so not my kind of taste ;b

And Phuay Yee, I know you're laughing alot again right now.
I also completely forgot about the incident till now.
So just try to forget it, again ;)
Oh and by the way I'm half way done with your book.
Will return it to you after I re-read it again x)
And I got 3A, 3B and 2D for year-end result.
No C and E.
That must be why I didn't get to 2 Cempaka is it?

P.S. to Hui Ping.
Able to go online in school. Seriously cool.
Hehe it rhymes :p

P.S. to Ben.
Embarassment for me is not cute..
I go like blushing red for goodness sake.
And I seriously forgot about that issue till just now =/
But I still want it ya :b

Oh, Esther Ling is asking me for advice on stuff via sms.
Bye.

- Complicated Marianne :)

No comments: