Thursday, November 13, 2008

Addicted.

I feel kinda silly saying this..
But..
I'M ADDICTED TO PET SOCIETY!!
And I love playing the game :D
Haha the game is so cute ;D
I can continue playing it for hours xD
Ehehe..becoming childish already.
x)

Anyway. I can't fucking login to my MSN!!
So I play Pet Society to pass time =)
Fyi. Pet Society is a game on FACEBOOK.
So all of us can play it..
ACCEPT Ben and Hui Ping O_o
But Hui Ping has a good excuse..
So..
Let's try forcing Ben to join Facebook then XD

P.S. to Sue Ann.
Yikes!! I look horrible in the picture!! x(


P.S. to Hui Ping.
I don't think you can catch up with me in the blog posts already xb
Unless your gonna blog every day lah o.O
So are my posts colourful enough now? =D

P.S. to Ben and Sook Yin.
BLOG! Especially Ben, cause you don't have your own blog.

~Complicated Marianne (;

No comments: