Friday, November 21, 2008

Highlights.

Got highlights today.
Don't really like it =(
It's suppose to be light brown.
But it looks like red to me o__O
Ugh.
Gotta bear with it for 1 month plus.
Will dye my hair back to black at the end of the year.
The thing is..
The hairstyler said my natural hair is not black.
It's actually very dark brown o.O
So what am I gonna do now..?
Haiz. I don't wanna know lah..

Gonna hide my look in church.
I don't care.
Not gonna allow many people to recognize me.
No way.
Unless for some people xD
That I have to take picture of. Haha..
Get prepared.
Taking a break from too much sms.
I sent more than 200 sms yesterday, RM10 gone =/
All of my senders are in my Activ 10, accept for one =__=

I look horrid x(


My brother did a little bit of highlight too.
Lazy to upload picture.
Go to my blog :)


P.S. to Sue Ann.
I watched Madagascar 2 on the 1st day of preview.
It's darn funny =D


P.S. to Ben.
Get what you mean by the song Summertime rocks now =)

P.S. to Hui Ping.
Ooi. Don't call Jit How fast ass lah.
Ben's good friend, after Ben angry with you then you know xD

The zirrafe fell in love with the hippo
The lion fell in love with the lamb.

Complicated Marianne ;)

No comments: