Saturday, November 8, 2008

Change.

Changed the layout to white.
Hope you'll like it..
Well Hui Ping wanted it white so I'm just gonna do so..
It doesn't look that bad actually =)

Holidays are here.
I'm bored =(
Wanna go back to school..
Not to nerd but to be with my friends =D

Planning to have an outing during the holidays for us all.
Go where leh..?
Hmmm..
Either 1U or Ikano and Curve ;D
Will inform you all soon.
And don't worry I will bring along some other guys so you won't have to be the odd one out among all the girls, Ben ;)

Just being random xD
Haha.
Ben's favourite spot to stand.
Tabby always feels weird standing there.


P.S. to Sook Yin.
Can you edit something for the blog? Need a new picture for the blog title asap.
P.S. to Ben.
Teach me how to checkboards my shoe!!! =D Can?
P.S. to Hui Ping.
Great job making the blog alive during our exam period :)
P.S. to Sue Ann.
Hope you like the new picture I uploaded of you =)


Complicated Marianne ;)

No comments: