Friday, November 14, 2008

Shopping =D

Went to 1u today.
Watched Madagascar 2.
Was suppose to watch another movie.
But my brother made a long face the whole time.
So just to make him happy, watch Madagascar 2.
Ya I know. PAMPERED.
But it was rather funny ;D
After cinema went shopping.
Finally got myself a new pair of shoes =)
Ya and I bought it with my saved allowance during the school weeks =_=
My dad even suggested me to get a part time job just for the holidays >.<' Was suppose to buy Converse. But brought the wrong amount of money. Sheesh. So bought myself another pair of different design. It's quite nice actually x)


And I decided to try checkboarding it myself.
Failed to. But I tied it together in my own created weird way xD


I bought myself a new momoe bear too.
Thanks to the damned witch Siok Kim who broke my old wan and didnt fucking pay me back and said it wasn't her business that she broke it and that my momoe bear is cacated anyway. Cause she broke it!!She SUCKS.

P.S. to Sue Ann.
No I'm not going for the KT trip to Kuala Selangor. Cause Kah Lok,the troublemaker to me and Brian is going. So NO WAY!!

P.S. to Sook Yin.
No it's still not true!! [ You should know what I'm trying to say. ]
And I don't wanna go to 2 Angsana next year!
It's..it's gonna be torture!! (No offence,Ben and Esther.)


No comments: