Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm S T R E S S E D .

Woah. Looks like all of you blog a lot nowadays..
Which is great :)
Accept for Sook Yin =_=
Well I'm not gonna force anyone to blog since I myself ain't blogging much.
I'm currently stressed over a few issues..

Well the one that is stressing me the most is that I might get a new sister..
I don't mean it as in my mum's pregnant..
A new A D O P T E D sister who is 1 year older than us..
And she used to be my best friend when I was younger..
But it may be a possibility that she will be studying in the same school as me next year but as a Form 2.
Just like us..
And I got the news since I stepped into church last Saturday..
So I have been stressed since then.
It's a long story why and how this is happening..
So I won't blog it in here unless one of you want to know..
So I'm trying to forget about it by reading lots and lots of novels..
That's why I don't blog much ;)
And can all of you PLEASE lable your posts..?
Cause I will have to do all the labelling if you don't do it..
Especially Ben.

Ok time for Q & A.
To Sue Ann.
Yeap. Right after taekwondo with Sook Yin and right before Master Ben came talking to me again = ='
To Ben.
Erm I think so far all my shoe laces aren't the flat kind accept for my school shoes xD But I'll be getting new pair of shoes soon..So I can't predict the future ;D

And ya what Sue Ann post about taekwondo the other day is so true.
I saw that senior winking to the girl..
Ugh..
I'm never gonna stand front line in taekwondo again..
Get to see all this things that makes my eye hurt so bad >.< Jit How's stomach can't wait..
Have to go to A&W asap..
Pity you guys lah..

Complicated Marianne :)

No comments: