My connection is going in and out.
o__O That sounded really sick *ehem
*Cough
Anyway I decided to revive my own blog.
Gonna continue updating it till end of the year :)
So that means I won't be blogging every day on this blog..
So don't blame me if this blog is dead, Eunice.
Anyway was so bored today that I made a jar of fresh orange juice from the box of oranges that my dad bought from the Selayang market..
Darn it was so sour. So I added lotsa sugar in it..
It tastes much better now =)
In a mood of cooking lately.
Yeah I know I'm nuts o.O
But when I say cook I mean vegetables and soup only..
Not chicken and fish..
Can't stand looking or touching the blood O_O
I feel like puking whenever I see blood from a dead fish or chicken.
Weird. Ya I know.
Maybe next week I'll be in a mood doing house chores xD
Hehe. I'm UNPREDICTABLE at times.
And believe it or not.
I like mopping and sweeping the floor!
Haha I know it sounds completely ridiculous..
But it's TRUE.
All
If it wasn't for her..
I'll still be messy as ever XD
Anyway Ben's gonna be doing ushering this Saturday! =D
The bright RED blazer 0__0
A totally wonderful eye catcher.
Well don't forget to come early for celebration, Ben.
That is if you want to get a lecture on your first day lah.
You have to be at least be there the latest at 4:20pm.
And get ready for the camera!! x)
Hehe.
Hui Ping's gonna be doing some announcements in the next post.
:)
Complicated Marianne ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment