Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ushering.

Hey there :)
I'm kinda lazy to post about my long holiday here..
But I'll post it soon in my blog.
Anyway I'm suppose to come home today but instead I came home a day earlier for the sake of my ushering duty today in church..
I too started my holiday to my hometown a day later also because of ushering.
The difference of last week and today is that last week I went to church just for the sake of Ben's 1st day of ushering
Yeah I know ushering is taking over my life.

Well since I'm lazy to post about my holiday..
I'll post about Ben's 1st day of ushering then ;D
Haha. I asked his permission already..

Well it's gonna be me and Charmaine Tan's point of view instead of Ben's..
Well hmm..
He looks matured in coat and tie..
Kay maybe more of a very RED blazer and tie.
And he looked very lost during his duty.
As for his height..
It caused lots of misunderstanding of his age as usual
Kay I can't really say much of his feelings about his 1st day, cause I'm not him.
Well picture time ;)
Charmaine took all the picture..
I was just there to judge it.


Charmaine: Oops! I think I shaked too much..
Me: Definetely. He still doesn't realise leh..
Charmaine: O_o yea suprisingly.


Charmaine: Now that's better!
Me: Woah not bad. Kay that's good enough already.
Charmaine: No way. Again!!
Me: Haiz..Fine.


Me: Nuh-uh. Very empty.
Charmaine: Well you can photoshop others sitting on the chairs, yourself also can xD
Me: =_= yeah very funny..
Charmaine: Another picture kay?
(Camera battery went dead)
Me: Haha! That's your answer.
Charmaine: Sheesh.

Well suprisingly Ben didn't realise the whole time.
Until I told him too late, took the pictures.
Hahaha.
Yeah I rather not compliment about how he looked futhermore.
Cause i don't want him to be blushing the whole time reading it.
And also some crazy people laughing till they fall off the chair.
Well end of story of last Saturday =)

Complicated Marianne ;D

No comments: