Ish.
There's nothing to do during the holidays!!
I rather go back to school and study like crap for exams..
It's the same routine every day for me..
Wake up-Online-Eat-Bath-PS2-Help cook dinner-Eat-Online-Bath-Sleep.
Argh!! It's so boring!!
And sometimes I even revise my Form 1 stuff again and again..
Especially Sejarah.
I seriously need badminton!!
And tuition!!! x)
I have no transport which sucks the most.
Sheesh.
But at least I'm going to 1u tomorrow =D
Found these words on a bookmark.
It's meaningful.
Friends can see sadness hiding behind a smile.
And happiness seen in a friend's glowing eyes.
P.S. to Hui Ping.
Got your message. What colour wor?
There's nothing to do during the holidays!!
I rather go back to school and study like crap for exams..
It's the same routine every day for me..
Argh!! It's so boring!!
And sometimes I even revise my Form 1 stuff again and again..
Especially Sejarah.
I seriously need badminton!!
And tuition!!! x)
I have no transport which sucks the most.
Sheesh.
But at least I'm going to 1u tomorrow =D
Found these words on a bookmark.
It's meaningful.
Friends can see sadness hiding behind a smile.
And happiness seen in a friend's glowing eyes.
P.S. to Hui Ping.
Got your message. What colour wor?
Is the ipod ok..?
And I've put Check Yes Juliet into the playlist for you already.
The other song made me jump off my seat when it suddenly blast my speaker.
So no way it's gonna be in the playlist x(
P.S to Sook Yin.
I like Rum and Raisins ice-cream :)
If you don't want give me!!
P.S. to Ben.
Thanks again for the bookmark.
It's was meaningful to me.
You're a really great guy..
And I'm glad that I've met you =)
Complicated Marianne ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment