Destination (State):
Selangor -> Perak -> Pahang -> Perak -> Selangor
Hehehe.
So if your smart enough you should know where I'm going =p
But I'm pretty sure I won't meet any of you there.
But I can still go online to check on the blog on my dad's phone.
So you guys better update! Can't escape from me =D
Anyway, my dad said I could book air tickets for the next year's 1st term holiday ;D
Hmm..Maybe I'll want to go to Thailand xb
Wanted to go to Phuket but my dad said there were only beaches there.
I wanted Japan and my dad said I was crazy =___=
So looks like it's back to his decision anyway..
So much for my choice :(
Not at my CG outing now..
Have my own personal reasons.
And it's not cause I'm lazy or unsupportive..
And I think my dad's colour blind @_@
Till now he hasn't realise that I highlight my hair..
And he has seen me at home the whole day and he still doesn't realise it..
Even my brother's he hasn't realise =/
It's just weird lah.
Stayed up till 3 something this morning.
Eventhough I slept at 3 something this morning, I still could wake up at 9am..
My brain isn't functioning very well it seems =S
Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Camera prepared for an assault x)
Complicated Marianne :D
No comments:
Post a Comment