Hey there.
Don't think I will be blogging much next week.
Christmas is near ;)
Yeah but unfortunately I'm gonna start my Christmas morning in a red blazer.
Gaaahhh..
My mum put my name on the list of ushers on Christmas celebration.
Yeah and I wasn't told till today, great.
But the great thing is I will be able to greet the church members all a Merry Christmas :D
Haiz but the red jacket.
Reminds me of Santa Clause saying Merry Christmas =_=
And I have to be in church before 8am, so much for more sleep.
Currently making a new blog for next year.
Sick of using HTML for my blog.
So my new blog will be as simple as this blog..
Kay maybe even more simple ;)
Argh. Just wait and see lah..
But it's gonna be black and white for sure.
Kay time for message passing.
You better thank me for this dumbo, LEE SHUEY SHIN.
Cause I feel like a total nuisance writing this.
To NG PHUAY YEE.
I'll really miss you if we don't stay in contact next year.
Don't forget me and throw me away.
*muacks.
Kay I've done my part Shuey Shin.
So don't complain and I won't miss you.
Blek. I'll hate you.
Anyway..
I havn't redye my hair back to black yet.
Will do so next year before school begins I think.
o_O Looks like Clinton is gonna move his house to PJ.
Yeah he used to lived at somewhere near Subang.
Don't ask me why he choose to come to SMK Taman SEA..
He doesn't want to say =.=
How's the new display picture of a rainbow, Hui Ping?
Okay? It took me an hour just to find it =/
P.S. to Ben.
You better darn teman me for ushering on Christmas, cause something tells me Dexter won't :(
- Complicated Marianne. Eew. Eew. EEWW!!
(I think Hui Ping will be the only one to get it xD)
No comments:
Post a Comment