Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Horror's Back.

Gawd. I'm got 2 tags for my own blog today.
The horror's back.
Gosh.
Hope none of it gets to more than hundred question.
Or I'm gonna be bored of it..
Doing tags at another tab now ;)

Went to Kiara Park for walk again.
Suprisingly didn't meet Pastor Daniel there this time.
It was raining a little.
Yeah walking in the rain, awesome ;D
Went to pasar malam after that, didn't meet anyone I know.
Even if I did I won't be paying any attention to him or her xD

Re-read Thanks For The Memories today.
Finished it already.
Once I start reading I can't stop =D
And by the way to everyone, you don't have to label your posts anymore.

P.S. to Phuay Yee.
Picture okay for now?

P.S. to Ben.
Where on earth are you??
You have been long gone from the net and blog. Are you alive?
Well you better blog something if you are xD
And I'm not gonna text you unless it's an emergency.
Not gonna rise your phone bill too much again =/

Bye-bye.
Sayonara.
Over & out.

Complicated Marianne :)

No comments: