Have a new maid to train..
Very slow-minded maid.
Which makes things worse for my mum and me.
I'm gonna be doing chores and more chores.
Crap.
Lucky I didn't sign up for camp.
Or my house will be full of dust bunnies when I get back =/
Keep getting weird dreams lately.
It's like I'm dreaming about the future O_o
Cause some of it came true already.
Kinda scary.
I ain't no psychic =X
Anyway having ushering AGAIN this Friday.
I seriously need rest from it.
Ans seems like I'm gonna be doing ushering AGAIN during the Saturday of ENCOUNTER CAMP.
Great.
Everyone's gonna know I didn't go for camp then.
=____=
Kay I'm gonna hand the blog over to Sook Yin or Ben to take charged.
Choose among yourselves. Just make sure the blog doesn't go dead.
Because..
Hui Ping is going to China on Thursday.
Sue Ann seems to be missing from the blogs for quite a long time.
And I'm gonna be busy doing chores and training of maid.
Weird reason for me. But it's true =/
The nebulizer seems so scary.
Why must I have one at home?!
And the worse thing is I have to put it together at top speed when my mum needs to use it for air =S
Oh by the way I'm starting to have a habit of completely switching off my phone for hours and sometimes the whole day.
Actually is just a dumb way of saving more credit after using so much for it for sms the pass few days and weeks.
So if I don't reply don't scold me.
Cause I've forewarn you about it xb
But I'll definetely on my phone the whole day for this Friday and the weekends.
Buh-Bye.
Ciaoz.
Adios.
Sayonara.
Tata.
Over and out.
Complicated Marianne =)
No comments:
Post a Comment