Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dew Records :)

Just got my new Dew Records shirt :)
It has some patterns that looks like Scrabbles behind it.
Loving it.

Was too bored today.
Decided to wash the car porch.
Yeap it killed some of my time, 45 minutes of it.
Later after that, nothing to do and decided to do some house chores.
Cooked Maggi mee 3 times today.
And it wasn't for myself to eat =.=
Gonna dye my hair back to all black tomorrow.
Gawd, can't wait.

Currently earning quick cash ;D
My parents decided to give me RM30 every three weeks.
Not as a gift, but as a payment.
I'll have to do house chores for the next 10 days.
Is the pay too little?
And I think I'll be cutting less online also :(
Gaah whatever.
Havta save cash for Christmas gifts anyway.

Gosh.
Just saw a picture of Clinton in his sister's blog.
Can't believe I'm typing this.
But I actually miss him =/
Too used to seeing him every day in school arguing with Joeal.
And also seeing him sitting alone at the gazebo whenever he comes early to school.
Ish. Can't believe I'm crapping about him.
Adios.

Complicated Marianne ;)
Damn can't believe I miss you.

No comments: