No it's not the book Dear Dumb Diary.
Gaah whatever.
Killing time reading my old diary.
Decided to write in it too.
Yeah that kinda explains why I didn't blog the pass few days.
And by the way I always appear offline on msn.
Casue it's always the same people online anyway..
Don't really have much to say =X
And I'm no longer addicted to Pet Society.
Lols xD
Went to 1u yesterday to buy some new pens and correction tape to be prepared for next year.
Also bought some Christmas presents in Mini Toons.
1st time buying Christmas presents, no idea what to buy o_O
Bought the finishing touch for the Christmas tree.
A silver star for the top =D
Yeah and I used up more than RM30 in 1 day =/
Went to Tesco this morning to buy grocery and stuff.
Yay! Got new school sneakers.
And also got a new black blouse for ushering.
A little too big for me.
And my brother 'complimented' me by saying I look very emo.
Then I remembered that I will be wearing a black skirt along with the blouse.
Yikes. All BLACK o.O
P.S. to Hui Ping.
Blog about China ya!! =D
P.S. to Ben.
I want to know all about camp!!! Must blog it before you go to Phuket ya!!
Note to everyone.
Hello..please blog lah. I can't keep the blog alive all the time alone =_=
Complicated Marianne ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment