Thursday, December 4, 2008

Twist Of Luck.

Am in the hospital now.
Don't worry I ain't the patient.
My mum is.
Have been here since Tuesday.
Yeah I stay over night at the hospital..
I'm not getting enough sleep.
About 3-4 hours daily =(
Sleep at 2am and wake at before 5am.
I'm a freaking light sleeper.
If the nurse on the light to give my mum medication and stuff.
I'll be awake and I won't be able to sleep anymore.
No naps for me.
Havta take care of my mum and be like a mum to my brother.
It's like I'm under training to be a mum in the future =X
So far many of my church members came to visit my mum.
And to those I told earlier before today that my mum is in the hospital..
Thanks for your concern, I really appreciate it =)
A total of 3 of you I remember.
Well it's not right for me to go online long when my mum is next to me recovering.
Bye-bye =D

You make me smile. ily <3

Complicated Marianne ;)

No comments: