Decided to stay home and not go to church today.
Have lots of housework to do, as usual..
And also and extra personal reason.
Anyway my mum finally got discharge today.
Finally no more hospital food.
Yuke.
Had so many visitors at the hospital.
Uncle Keng Onn and family.
Uncle Tack Ming and his office partner.
Aunty Yu Fong and Wei-En.
My parent's CG leader, Aunty Agnes and Jane.
Aunty Joyce Lau, Aunty Angeline, Aunty Karen, Aunty Audrey and Uncle Jason.
Aunty Bee Hong.
Suppose to have more, but my parents stop them from coming.
Thank gosh. If not I'll have to answer their questions about my mum and brother.
Yeah the funniest was Uncle Tack Ming, he came and talk to me about ushering also.
And that time I was seriously no mood for it at all =_=
Anyway I don't wanna say much about hospital life.
Had a really funny dream last night.
Wait. It's more of dreamS.
There was 3-4 continuation parts.
It was similiar to the one I had a few months ago about my future Form 5's classmates, remember what I told you Phuay Yee and Xin Yi?
Yeah something like that.
Just that this one was either Form 2 or Form 3 =X
And it's all Sook Yin's fault T___T
I dreamt I went to 2/3 Angsana!!
Pn Shanti. Nightmare.
Who came from 1 Cempaka with me. Shocking.
Who my cloes friends were. Hyper
Who I sat with in class. Funny and weird.
Well you can try asking me the who's..
I might tell some but some I'm gonna keep my mouth shut about it =X
O_O omg.
I just remembered I have Dew Records today.
And I'm not in church.
Great. Gonna have to make a phone call or sms.
Over and out.
Note to Xin Yi.
Why didn't you tell me about it earlier?!!!
Note to Sue Ann.
Erm plans earlier are cancelled.
So there's no where you need to go :)
Note to ALL BLOGGERS OF THIS BLOG.
If your going for a hoilday or camp.
Please post that notification before you go in this blog.
I don't wanna go chasing you to blog if your not around.
Please and thank you.
Complicated Marianne ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment