Weird weekend I had.
Especially Sunday =/
Saturday night was ushering.
Lols. Ben and Dexter had duty too..
Haha it was funny seeing Dexter wearing the RED blazer after a long time.
Got to tease him with that xD
Haiz..I wanna do a different area for ushering..
Kinda getting sick of standing outside the door with bulletin in my hands..
And also I have to smile all the time, even when I'm worrying about stuff I also have to look happy..
Which also includes having pastors by my side all the time =S
I prefer Ben's area, the kids at mana pad are so cute =D
I wanna trade places =b
Sunday.
Went to Kiara Park for a walk with my dad and brother.
I had my earphones on the whole time till I had hearing trouble after taking it off an hour later =(
Met many church members there I think..
Cause a few of them were like:" God bless you for being an usher! "
Yeah and the worse thing was I didn't know them but I still havta smile and say thank you..
Yeah I know it's encouragement but I don't know them!!!
Anyway, after that went to Taman Megah pasar malam.
Tried tofu cake..
=/ =S =X
Not very nice.
I prefer Phuay Yee aka Tofu xD
And same as Kiara Park.
Met church members and school mates too.
I got many smiles this time =)
Today.
Put up the Christmas tree without decorations.
Gonna buy new decorations =D
My new maid came today.
She seems really blur @__@
Met Lee Foong aka mamacow at pasar malam..
So much for good luck =.=
My family caterer roasted turkey for Thanksgiving.
First time eating turkey, but it wasn't bad :)
Anyone up for badminton this Saturday?
Phuay Yee and I will be playing badminton this Wednesday at the park near my house.
And I'm gonna be knocking on Naidy aka Lams door for badminton ;D
Sue Ann, try coming since you stay near my house anyway =)
Sook Yin, Lams might be there =p
Ben, are you sure the reason you gave me earlier was just an excuse for your people conciousness?? xb
Hui Ping, I still havn't got your answer =__=
Especially Sunday =/
Saturday night was ushering.
Lols. Ben and Dexter had duty too..
Haha it was funny seeing Dexter wearing the RED blazer after a long time.
Got to tease him with that xD
Haiz..I wanna do a different area for ushering..
Kinda getting sick of standing outside the door with bulletin in my hands..
And also I have to smile all the time, even when I'm worrying about stuff I also have to look happy..
Which also includes having pastors by my side all the time =S
I prefer Ben's area, the kids at mana pad are so cute =D
I wanna trade places =b
Sunday.
Went to Kiara Park for a walk with my dad and brother.
I had my earphones on the whole time till I had hearing trouble after taking it off an hour later =(
Met many church members there I think..
Cause a few of them were like:" God bless you for being an usher! "
Yeah and the worse thing was I didn't know them but I still havta smile and say thank you..
Yeah I know it's encouragement but I don't know them!!!
Anyway, after that went to Taman Megah pasar malam.
Tried tofu cake..
=/ =S =X
Not very nice.
And same as Kiara Park.
Met church members and school mates too.
I got many smiles this time =)
Today.
Put up the Christmas tree without decorations.
Gonna buy new decorations =D
My new maid came today.
She seems really blur @__@
Met Lee Foong aka mamacow at pasar malam..
So much for good luck =.=
My family caterer roasted turkey for Thanksgiving.
First time eating turkey, but it wasn't bad :)
Anyone up for badminton this Saturday?
Phuay Yee and I will be playing badminton this Wednesday at the park near my house.
And I'm gonna be knocking on Naidy aka Lams door for badminton ;D
Sue Ann, try coming since you stay near my house anyway =)
Sook Yin, Lams might be there =p
Ben, are you sure the reason you gave me earlier was just an excuse for your people conciousness?? xb
Hui Ping, I still havn't got your answer =__=
Random Landom. Got this from Esther's LOUD concert 2008 album =b
P.S. to Ben.
I know you love your new shiny black ushering shoes ;)
P.S. to Xin Yi.
I still don't get what you mean by what you smsed me yesterday..
Complicated Marianne :)
No comments:
Post a Comment