Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Spirit ;D

Yay Christmas is coming!!
Went to Ikea this morning to get some Christmas decorations.
And my parents were in a good mood and bought a new Christmas tree! =D
Hehe 6 feet tall. Taller than me =_=
Bought new Christmas decorations too.
I got to choose most of it :)
Cost alot but whatever. At least it's no always.
And I met a few church members, schoolmates and teachers there too.
After that came home and started decorating the new tree =)
Took a long time but I think it was worth the time.

The new Christmas tree.


New decorations =D

Decided to put my dog, Roxy into the old decorations box.
Hehe he was busy sniffing aroung and sneezing xb
He's a chihuahua in case you didn't know ;)

Will post a picture of the Christmas tree soon.
Because not done with the lights ;)

And all of you don't havta label your posts anymore.
It's not needed accept for your By...
Gawd everyone's going away.
Dexter is going to Egypt tomorrow, he just told me a few mintues ago =_=
Ben's going for Encounter Camp.
Hui Ping's coming back from China on the 11th.
Haiz. And I'm stuck home :(

Note to Phuay Yee.
Yor..your own picture also dunno that you have it ah?
Blur blur =b

Note to Ben.
I think my dad wants a cat =_=
If my dad isn't joking can I have 1?
xp

Complicated Marianne. imissyou.

No comments: