Done with my Christmas shopping.
Dad brought me and my brother to Tesco and Curve today.
Omigosh. He ordered Twilight and New Moon for me as a Christmas present!!
Thank you, Daddy! :D
Haha I finally have he full set already.
Don't worry I'll lend the books to you 1 by 1, Phuay Yee :)
And don't kill me for having the full set of the Twilight Saga, Isaac Chan =p
I would have lend you if you were in the same church as me now.
I always thought of doing something new for Christmas this year.
Well I finally did yesterday =D
I volunteered to celebrate Christmas with the Street Ministry.
Well it was definetely an experience.
First my dad drove me to the Kelana Jaya LRT.
From there we sat on the LRT to Pasar Seni, gaah so long..
Then I remebered the last time I was at the LRT.
Haha. About 5 something in the morning. Crazy xD
Anyway I decided to help with the food.
Yeap it was crazy and quick.
Do things too slow I'll get scolding.
I did it with Uncle Keng Onn, haha lols.
Well after I've done my work I saw Keith.
Yeah I know weird. I didn't realise he was there the whole time.
Don't you dare tell him that, Ben.
Well it ended early so my dad, my parent's CG leader, Uncle Khoo, Uncle Keng Onn and me decided to have a walk at the Petaling Street.
Gaaahhh..Long walk. Ended up having dinner there :)
Yeah then I spotted Jared and Leroy's parents there.
Well anyway I reached home really late after taking the LRT.
Oops. I crapped too much. Time to cut short.
Hui Ping came to my house today.
Bought the buku rampaian from her and gave her a present and then her old KH stuff..
Yeap my dog likes her ;D
Wanted to chase after her. Lols XD
Anyway need to give way to Hui Ping to blog.
Adios.
P.S. to Ben.
Erm I don't forward chain mails after reading them.
But you're a friend kay..?
=)
P.S. to Tabby.
No you can't read my diary, and that's final ;p
- Complicated Marianne.
Gaahh..I don't wanna convince you that he's not more than a friend anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment