Saturday, December 27, 2008

Compared To A Zombie.

Did ushering today.
I think there was a look on my face that said..
"I'm sad and depress, please excuse me."
Cause when I went to church Dexter came straight to me and gave me a horrid compliment which was suppose to cheer me up.
And suprisingly it did =p
Yeap was enjoying the chat till I remembered I have to go see his dad.
Went out of the auditorium, mood swing.
Saw Ben, not that I hate him or anything.
Just that suddenly seeing him reminded me I'm in 2 Angsana next year :(
Decided to go back to Dexter so I won't think too much again.
Uh-huh. Ben was with Dexter then.
Depressing moment.
Anyway, Dexter was giving me weird sign languages when we were doing duty.
Didn't get most of them, but it stopped me from thinking ;D
Before i finished my duty he told me he was sweating like a mad cow.
Hahaha :D
Well anyway, sorry Ben for avoiding you nearly the whole service.
Cause seeing you makes me sad :(
Thought I could bear with it but seems I can't.
But don't worry, I should be able to get over it by New Year's eve.
Cause i'm slowly recovering from the sadness now while chatting with my future classmate on msn ;)

Just in case you wanna know..

Angsanians:
Me.
Sook Yin.
Tabby.
Xin Yi.
Jeannie.
Sasha.
Li Shan.
Charmaine.
Ji Yan.
Sze Li.
Zhu Hang.
Jun Han.
Omar.
Jason.

Bunga Raya.
Benedict.
Joeal.
Siok Kim.
Sheng Ai. (Yor..you made me study so hard to get to 2A and now you go to 2BR)
Mamacow.
Ying Sie. (Make sure she's your KT)
Avram.
Looks like there's gonna be a battle between two genius ;)

Cempaka.
Jit How.
Clinton.
Esther Ling.
Esther Tan.
Michelle Lum.
Amanda Lim.
Phuay Yee.
Jayse.
Cheryl.
Eunice.
(Better stop before I get sad again.)

Ixora.
Bih Ying.
Jia Hui.
Pei Gi.

Kemboja.
Sue Ann.
Kah Lok.
Shuey Shin.

This is only what I recorded.
I can't type no more.
Adios.

Complicated Marianne =/

No comments: