Haha anyway cleared my room today..
Gosh it was soooo darn messy.
I found some of my lost stuff and old stuff. Haha!
Uploading pictures of what I've found =b
Yeah I know I have many tags, I lost my PKT tag also then =X
I don't want your comments about this kay..
I found our first ever moral presentation Phuay Yee! =b
Yeah I know it's many stuff.
No idea how I can misplace some of em.
My mum made me tidy my wardrobe and give some of my unwanted shirts to my maid.
Yeap I did exactly that.
And now I'm in need of shopping ;D
Lols. Just look at the upcoming pictures as you scroll down.
Clothes I decided to give my maid, yeah I know..too kind, there's about 30+ shirts there =_=
What's left of my outdoor clothing to church and shopping malls..darn little T_T
Gosh Hui Ping.
You made me feel like a criminal..
You didn't have to do that apologizing post if you didn't want to right?
I just said it will be very good if you did so on the phone yesterday lah..
But don't you feel better doing so?
But I was completely serious about how all of them faced me after I told them I was planning to change to Wesley, those very sad sad faces..
And those words from them that made me feel like I'm on my DEAD BED!
And some words that touched me so deep that I cried =/
That's what made me change my mind..
And I like the 1st and last one.
With the cat =)Didn't know you respect Ben so much on his liking of cats
Don't leave me offline messages or sms me about which is your choice.
Blog it!!
By the way, Ben's in Phuket now..
Correction, he just went there yesterday morning.
When I thought he actually went already on the 15th =X
He'll be back on the 20th or 21th I think.
And you girls can ask him for your momentos xD
That's if he bought any lah..
Omg. Someone goggled here from the search of DUMC LOUD Concert o_O
P.S. to Phuay Yee.
You know if you ask others not to imagine something..
Haha, we'll want to imagine it =b
- Complicated Marianne. Didn't see that coming =S
No comments:
Post a Comment