Monday, December 29, 2008

Secret.

Ya I know I told you my secret.
Sssshhh..
I know it's hard to believe it's happening AGAIN.
No wait, it's not hard to believe.
It's kinda expected to happen again.

And ya I've completely gotten over the depression already.
Yeah but don't call me to chat.
I pratically lost my voice from talking, weeping and coughing too much.
I have to hurt my throat just to laugh or talk.
So kinda mute lately =X
And also the amount of sms I send out is crazy.
Since Christmas till today I've already received and sent 130+ sms.
My prepaid is running out, crap.

Anyway Ben, hope you will like your babysitter soon to be new classmate and friend.
He's nice no worries.
Just a little hot tempered at times that's all.
Make sure he takes care of you or I'll belasah him myself xD
Joeal, you said yes to my request on the 27th.
So you better keep your word ya =]

- Complicated Marianne :D

No comments: